TT BIKES

TT BIKES
HOW WE ROLL

Thursday, June 17, 2010

ROUTINE

Seems like the entire month of May just flew by and now were past the middle of June and my routine hasn’t changed much
Monday active recovery ride, Tuesday TT bike ride at West Creek, Wednesday daughter has gymnastics so mom duties have priority over cycling. Thursday’s are East End ride, Friday easy ride, Saturday depending on mom chores ride tempo OR easy spin of the legs if I’m racing on Sunday, Sunday race. This has been my routine for the last few weeks.
I’m racing well and actually made the break at the Amphib Crit a couple of weeks ago. This was my first experience making the break, DANG there’s a lot of work in a break. No real sitting in and taking advantage of the field, I didn’t feel like I worked TOO much but I wanted the break to stick, I still have a lot of work to do though to hang with the CAT 1 gals when they bridge the gap and up the pace.
Langely was HOT and a small field I failed to warm up properly so I was quickly shelled.
This Saturday I’m one of the officials a the TNP circuit race so I won’t be racing but look out Sunday. I’ve put in a lot more miles on my TT bike this year, I’m confident that the work will pay off. Just wish it wasn’t going to be so DANG hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment